Ubisoft today while the scheduled maintenance for its action role-playing The Division 2 also released the new title update 3.1. The latest The Division 2 update brings the patch notes version number 1.08 to the game and it brings a host of fixes as well as increases the tutorial font size on the Mega Map and the visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World. The Division 2 latest patch notes 1.08 also fixes an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear. Below you can check out the full patch notes of the latest The Division 2 Title Update 3.1 Version 1.08.
The Division 2 Title Update 3.1 Version 1.08 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.
- Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).
This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.
To recall, Ubisoft dropped The Division 2 Patch Update 1.07 last month and it brought several new features, bug fixes, UI changes and also the new “Anti-aliasing” graphics setting on PC for a sharper image when in motion. The 1.07 Patch also added Operation Dark Hours to the game.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.