Ubisoft pushed The Division 2 Title Update 3.1 Version 1.08 last month that brought a host of fixes as well as increases the tutorial font size on the Mega Map and the visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World. Now, Ubisoft has released a The Division 2 Title Update 4 patch notes that brings the new first post-launch The Gunner Specialization. The Gunner also comes equipped with a Riot Foam Granade, P320 Compact Handgun and Banshee Pulse Skill Mode.
Players will be able to unlock the Specialization after completing five stages of in-game challenges. While the year one pass owners will be able to unlock the Specialization immediately but only after they go on a Special Field Research and unlocking unique cosmetic rewards. The latest Division 2 Title Update 4 update also makes it easier to spot the shipping containers containing virus samples in the Roosevelt Island mission.
The Division 2 Title Update 4 also brings some UI Tweaks, Skill Improvement and tons on Bug Fixes to the game. You can check out The Division 2 Title Update 4 full patch notes below.
The Division 2 Title Update 4 Patch Notes
New specialization: Gunner
Introducing the first post-launch Specialization! The Gunner is equipped with a powerful minigun and will serve as the vanguard for SHD agents.
Special Field Research
- To unlock the Specialization when Title Update 4 hits the live servers, you’ll be tasked to complete five stages of in-game challenges!
- Year One Pass owners will unlock the Specialization immediately but will also be able to go on a Special Field Research, unlocking unique cosmetic rewards!
- Roosevelt Island
- Shipping containers containing virus samples will now be easier to spot.
- Removed redundant “!” for new items shown in Cache Content in Proficiency Caches.
- Apparel Caches should now only display a “!” in the UI when a key is acquired and once the key has been seen should disappear.
- There’s now a timer that shows the cooldown before being able to kick a player from a group.
- Further improved the Reviver Hive which should result in it more reliably reviving downed agents.
- Assault Drone
- After killing its current target, the Assault Drone will now attack the enemy the player is currently shooting. If no target is being shot, it will attack the closest enemy to its owner instead.
- Pathing of all Firefly mods has been improved
- Aiming improvements on all Firefly mods.
- Base cooldown durations for all Firefly mods have been reduced
- Blinder 60 seconds (previously 120 seconds).
- Demolisher and Burster 90 seconds (previously 120 seconds).
- All Firefly mods have incremental cooldowns based on number of targets payload successfully deploys against (this however does not apply if the Firefly was destroyed by an enemy)
- Blind status effect applied by the Blinder Firefly now lasts 8 seconds (previously 5 seconds).
- Fixed weird lighting in some tunnels.
- Fixed an issue where grouped players could disconnect after leaving a Classified Assignment.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could lose track of players in Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to claim the weekly Clan Cache.
- Fixed an issue where rails in DZ West did not appear on barriers surrounding a checkpoint.
- Fixed an issue where Master Sergeant Quiroz in the Space Administration HQ would jump down earlier than intended. He was a bit to eager.
- Fixed an issue where an explosion was missing in the Space Administration HQ before Master Sergeant Quiroz appears.
- Fixed an issue where Weasel’s weapon could fly out of his hand. Sweaty palms can be a real issue for some people.
- Fixed an issue where players could not be attacked at a certain spot in the Stadium map.
- Fixed an issue where several collectibles would not automatically play when picked up.
- Fixed an issue where the accuracy of a player in the Activity Summary could be negative.
- Fixed an issue where opening the Top CXP Clan menu could cause frame drops.
- Fixed an issue where the objective for “Return to the White House” would not complete if you skipped the cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when being revived by another player and the Control Point Officer at the same time.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent players from opening the Strategic info when downed in Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the Call for Help animation to be visible for other players.
- Fixed an issue where inspecting a player through the social menu after being downed could cause the menu UI to persist during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the “Open Cache” and “Back” buttons on the Apparel Event Cache UI would disappear, when pressing both buttons at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could be revived outside the radius of their Reviver Hive, as well as being revived an unlimited amount of time.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPC faces would not correctly target players while strafing.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could get stuck while spawning in DZ East.
- Fixed an issue where players could stare into the void.
- Fixed an issue where players could jump into a patio they should not have access to. No trespassing!
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the Hive skill to become un-targetable and shoot at enemy players at a specific location on Fort McNair.
The Division 2 Title Update 4 full patch notes details can be found on the official release note here.
Last week Ubisoft kicked off The Division 2 free weekend and also announced the three new free episodes which will be coming to The Division 2 over the next year starting with the first Episode 1 D.C. Outskirts.