Fallout 76 has received a new patch 11 update bringing the latest patch update version 18.104.22.168 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. As its key highlights of the latest patch for the Fallout 76 the patch version 22.214.171.124 brings improvements to Adventure Mode and Nuclear Winter by addressing lots of bugs in the mod. The latest Fallout patch 11 update also brings improvements to Power Armor by fixing tons of Power Armor related bugs.
The latest Fallout 76 update further adds balance changes to Nuclear Winter by addresses some of the concerns players have reported in regard to certain Perks, like Frog Legs. The update also makes several changes to the game to help new players ease into the challenges of the Wasteland.
Check out the summarised version of the latest Fallout patch 11 update version 126.96.36.199 below.
- Power Armor Improvements: We’ve made behind-the-scenes improvements to the Power Armor system to help address lots of bugs. As a result, you may notice your Power Armor pieces have moved into your inventory or Stash.
- Item descriptions get a makeover: The descriptions for Legendary items, item mods, and crafting recipes now display all of their current attributes when viewing these items in menus.
- Nuclear Winter balance changes: As mentioned a few weeks ago, Patch 11 addresses some of the concerns we saw being reported in regard to certain Perks, like Frog Legs.
- Better experiences for new players: We’ve made several changes to help new players ease into the challenges of the Wasteland during the early hours of the game. These adjustments should make stepping out of Vault 76 a breath of fresh air.
- Delicious libations: Patch 11 marks the return of the Punch Bowl. PARTY AT YOUR C.A.M.P.!
Download sizes for this update will be approximately 5.5 GB for consoles and 2.5 GB for PC.
- PC: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 184.108.40.206
- Xbox: 220.127.116.11
POWER ARMOR IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve reworked the underlying systems behind Power Armor to address a ton of Power Armor related bugs, improve performance, and help the entire system function more smoothly overall. While most of these are “under the hood” improvements, we believe these changes will help you have better experiences, and encounter fewer issues, while wearing your favorite set of Power Armor.
GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS FOR NEW PLAYERS
We’ve made a number of changes to the early-game to help Dwellers who are just stepping out of Vault 76 better adapt to life in the Wasteland.
- C.A.M.P. Deployment: Redeploying a camp shortly after a deployment no longer incurs a Caps penalty.
- Challenges: The rewards for many early-game Challenges have been reworked and now award items that will help a new player survive, such as Aid, Weapons, Armor, and etc., instead of Atoms.
- Diseases: Players must now be level 15 or higher to receive a disease.
NUCLEAR WINTER BALANCE
- Frog Legs: Jumping in rapid succession now temporarily reduces maximum jump height and requires a short rest to recuperate.
- Master Perk Cards: Select Master Perk Cards have received bonus damage reductions.
- Commando Master
- Heavy Gunner Master
- Guerrilla Master
- Rifleman Master
- Shotgun Master
- Demolition Expert
- Dev Note: In general, these Perk Cards were too powerful and began to feel more like required picks than options. So, we’ve balanced them out to better reflect their cost value.
For those interested can check out the full patch notes details here.