Ubisoft has released the last and the final major update for its tactical shooter game Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. The new patch 1.29 update as it main highlight brings a new Mercenaries mod to the game. The new Ghost Recon Wildlands Mercenaries mod according to the patch notes adds an eight-player free-for-all PvPvE gameplay experience. In the new Mercenaries mod, your main objective would be to call for rescue, locate and reach the extraction point before anyone else, and be the first to board the chopper.
The new Mercenaries mod is divided into three phases including, Recon, Helicopter Deployment and the Extraction. In the first phase, your extraction point would be unknown and you will have no weapons, gear, or items. You will need to locate and activate radio transmitters to shrink the possible extract zone on your map.
The new Mercenaries mod also adds new mechanics, armor and health system. It also brings several fixes to the game including Sapper mines, exploits in the Dust Town and more. Check out the Ghost Recon Wildlands Mercenaries patch 1.29 notes below.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Version 1.29 Full Patch Notes
- (PVP) Sapper mines will now blink while activating, similar to the Trapper.
- (PVP) Fixed exploits in the Dust Town, Lithium Mine, Zinc Mine, and Institute maps.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where players would be rewarded with more Prestige Credits than intended.
- (GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where a player would respawn in their “dead” animation when the revive is interrupted by the respawn mechanic.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where the player would not receive Carzita’s briefing video when entering Agua Verde.
- (PVE) Fixed an issue where Nomad would walk instead of crouching or crawling after picking up a dropped weapon.
- (PVE) Fixed a visual issue in the Itacua province.
You can find the full details on the new patch update and the new Mercenaries mod here.