Mortal Kombat 11 has received a new patch update on PS4 and Xbox One. The latest Mortal Kombat 11 update according to the patch notes mainly brings general gameplay adjustments to the game, this includes a fix for Kung Lao’s hat attack issue and it’s now also been unlocked for players as well. The patch also fixes an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear.
The latest Mortal Kombat 11 patch also fixes an issue with Krypt, where Kollector’s Trading Table was not showing the correct inventory. You can check out the full Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes below.
Below are the patch notes for the 8/17 Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 & XB1 patches:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and is unlocked for players
- Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear
- Fixed an rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate
- Fixed a rare issue where Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
- Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed
Mortal Kombat 11 is now available to play PS4, Xbox One and PC.