Ryo Hazuki. Shenmue III is set to launch on November 19. Notably, Shenmue 3 was previously scheduled to release on August 2019 but it has got delayed yet again. Now, the Deep Silver and Ys Net have released a new trailer for the Shenmue III showing up some gameplay footage from Ryo’s daily life and some of the series’ signature Kung fu and Martial Arts combats as well.
Shenmue 3 is the long-awaited third installment of the popular series and it is powered by Unreal Engine 4. The game is set for release on PC and PS4 on November 19, 2019. You can check out the Shenmue III new trailer below.
Shenmue III is now available for pre-order via Amazon at $49.94, GameSpot, BestBuy etc. Anyone who preorders Shenmue III will receive the following in-game items with the game.
Shenmue III Pre-Order Details
- Snake Power: Three bottles of ‘Snake Power’ elixir to replenish energy during battle
- Playing Tokens: 5,000 playing tokens for the in-game gambling area
- “Blazing Kick” Advanced Training Scroll: Unlocks the advanced ability of the “Blazing Kick” to better challenge Ryo’s foes
- Toy Capsule: Set of 24 tickets to exchange for in-game capsule toys
In addition to the items listed above, Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop also offering some bonus pre-order items for Shenmue III which you can find below.
- Gamestop (US) / EB Games (Canada)
Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion: This exquisitely-crafted physical item is inspired by the iconic Dragon and Phoenix mirrors of the Shenmue series.
- Best Buy
Limited Edition Steelbook: This illustrated Steelbook case captures the beauty and elegance of the Shenmue series and features portraits of Shenmue III heroes Ryo and Shenhua.
Kenpogi Training Wear DLC: Original training gear based on actual Chinese Kung Fu wear.