If you have already downloaded the latest patch update for The Division 2 on your PC, PS4 or Xbox One then your game is all good. However, if you haven’t yet downloaded the latest The Division 2 patch update or don’t know what its includes then here I have got you covered. Two days, back Ubisoft released the latest The Division 2 patch update that brings a number of fixes to several audio issues. This mainly includes fixes for The Division 2 audio degradation, audio cutting out and audio distortion issues.
Further, the latest patch for The Divison 2 brings fixes to an issue where Razorback would not count as destroyed when defeated in Operation Dark Hours. Check out the full patch notes below.
The Division 2 Latest Patch Notes
- Added a fix that should improve issues with audio degradation, audio cutting out and audio distortion.
- Fixed an issue where Razorback would not count as destroyed when defeated in Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue that could reset raid progression when the raid leader left the group.
- Fixed several Collectibles showing on the map even if players had already collected them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Year 1 pass owners from accessing further Classified Assignments when completing Nelson Theatre Hostages while in a group.