PUBG Lite on PC has received a new patch update today. According to the latest PUBG Lite patch notes it adds a new Ledge Grab feature that will now allow players to climb up the edge of roofs, fences, and obstacles up to 2.5 meters high, and jump from building to building or container to container. The patch notes also read that players will now be able to move to places they weren’t able to reach before.
The new Ledge Grab feature can be activated by either jumping or vaulting (space bar) and then continue to press the spacebar or by pressing the space bar at the right timing in midair, heading towards the target location.
As part of the second major highlight of the latest patch update for the PUBG Lite, it brings a new Canted Sight scope for weapons with a secondary scope slot. You can activate it by pressing the ALT + Right-click toggles between equipped sights.
In addition, the new patch update for the PUBG Lite on PC brings Optimization Progress to Sound system, Tactical Stock –M16A4, improvements to overall system menu design including, settings and various bug fixes to the game. Check out the all the bug fixes made in the latest patch update below.
- Fixed the issue of the character teleporting when getting in a vehicle right after vaulting
- Fixed the issue of not respawning when the gas can be summoned to the training mode
- Fixed the issue of the character getting stuck in an object on the southern rock in Lakawi of Sanhok
- Fixed the issue of the camera location changing when getting in a vehicle with low probability
- Fixed the issue of the firearm not showing in low probability even when the player acquired the weapon
- Fixed the issue of the inventory not being renewed in real-time with very low probability
- Fixed the issue of the road looking black for an instant in Radeon graphic card
PUBG Lite on PC is now available to download for free. You can check out the full details on the latest patch update on PUBG Lite here.