During its State of Play broadcast, Sony revaeled every detail about the upcoming PS4 exclusive ‘The Last of Us Part II’. To recall, earlier this week we reported about The Last of Us Part II leaked release date, pricing, and editions from a swiss retailer. The listing from the Swiss Retailer revealed us that the shipping for The Last Of Us Part II will start from February 27, 2020, with the availability in store starting February 28, 2020. However, Sony has now officially confirmed that The Last of Us Part II will launch for PS4 on February 21, 2020.
The Last of Us Part II Editions, Pricing and Availability Detailed
Sony at its State of Play broadcast also shared various other details including the new trailer, various editions, pricing and the launch date of The Last of Us Part II. Sony, reveals that there will be five editions of The Last of Us Part II game including the Standard Edition, Special Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, Collector’s Edition, and Ellie Edition. Now let’s check out The Last of Us Part II various edition and their pricing listed below.
The Last of Us Part II Various Edition and their Pricing
- Standard Edition ($59.99 USD MSRP/ $79.99 CAD MSRP),
- Special Edition ($79.99 USD MSRP/ $99.99 CAD MSRP)
- Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99 USD MSRP/ $89.99 CAD MSRP)
- Collector’s Edition ($169.99 USD MSRP/ $219.99 CAD MSRP)
- Ellie Edition ($229.99 USD MSRP/ $299.99 CAD MSRP)
Here is the additional cosmetic content you get with the Collector’s Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition and Ellie Edition.
With Collector’s Edition, You Get
- 12” Ellie statue
- A life-sized replica of Ellie’s bracelet
- A custom SteelBook case
- 48-page mini art book from Dark Horse
- A set of six enamel pins
- The lithograph art print
- And a set of five stickers
With Ellie Edition, You Get
With Ellie Edition you get all of the contents of the Collector’s Edition + the following items.
- A full-sized
- Fully functional recreation of Ellie’s backpack
- An embroidered patch
- A 7” vinyl record featuring music from the original soundtrack
With Digital Deluxe Edition, You Get
Digital Deluxe Edition includes a digital copy of the Standard Edition as well as all of the digital content mentioned above.
Additionally, if you pre-order any of these versions from the PlayStation Store, you’ll instantly receive a The Last of Us Part II PSN avatar featuring Ellie’s tattoo. Additionally, if you pre-order any edition of the game, you’ll also receive two in-game unlocks at launch:
- Ammo Capacity Upgrade: Instantly unlock an ammo capacity upgrade for Ellie’s pistol.
- Crafting Training Manual: Instantly unlock the Crafting Training Manual, which provides access to new crafting recipes and upgrades.
The Last of Us Part II will be available for PS4 on February 21, 2020.