In the last two days, Infinity Ward has released two different patches to fix a number of issue in the COD: Modern Warfare game. The first patch update that dropped on February 19, brought a number of fixes to the game including a fix for Regiment tags not appearing as intended, a fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error and more.
Later on, Infinity Ward released a new and a small patch on February 20 including two additional fixes related to Regiment tags issue, where it was showing as “3 3” and a fix for an issue where some users being unable to claim existing Battle Pass tokens.
It’s worth noting that both the patch update comes as a server-side fix, which means you won’t be required to download the patch. Instead, you’ll see the “download update” bar when you connect to the game.
Below you can find both the patch notes for COD: Modern Warfare latest update.
GENERAL FIXES, February 19:
- Fixed Regiment tags not appearing as intended
- Fix for players receiving the “Jockworth” error while in Gunfight Tournaments
- Fix for a bug where numbers on the team roster and numbers on the COD Caster minimap did not correspond
- Pointman: Fix for an issue where Killchain scores were being given for killstreak kills without having Killchain equipped
- Fix for a CDL Gunsmith exploit
Patch Update for February 20
- Fix for Regiment tags showing as “3 3”
- Fix for some users being unable to claim existing Battle Pass tokens