Death Stranding, the first action game produced by Kojima Productions that launched back in November last year exclusively on PS4 has received a new update 1.11 patch notes today. The latest Death Stranding update according to the patch 1.11 notes brings performance and stability improvements and the ability to skip some general cut scenes after the second instance using the cancel button.
The latest Death Stranding update patch 1.11 also adds the overview section to the title menu and brings changes on how to skip the “Bridges” hologram after recycling. You can find the full Death Stranding update patch 1.11 notes below.
Death Stranding Patch 1.11 Notes
- Various performance and Stability improvements.
- Update Overview section added to the title menu.
Update information can now be viewed.
- Some general cutscenes can now be skipped after the second instance using the cancel button.
- Changed how to skip the “Bridges” hologram after recycling.
- Updated save data version.
Save data created in version 1.11 cannot be used with an earlier version.
Death Stranding is now available exclusively on PS4 and will also be coming to PC in early summer of 2020.