Bungie has announced that a new hotfix update will be available to its online first-person shooter game Destiny 2 on February 11. The upcoming Destiny 2 hotfix 220.127.116.11 update with season 10 will drop as part of the Crimson Days event on February 11. The fresh details from Bungie include the preview of the Destiny 2 hotfix 18.104.22.168 patch that brings a number of fixes to the game.
According to the Destiny 2 hotfix 22.214.171.124 update preview, it will fix the following current issues reported by players.
- The Efrideet’s Gift Triumph will retroactivity unlock for players who turn in 50 Iron Banner packages in Season of the Dawn.
- The Get Closer pursuit will no longer have its progress reset when resetting Infamy. This is retroactive and will auto-complete for any player who has already been above Mythic rank this season.
- A Season 9 Iron Banner Triumph has been added that tracks purchased packages from Lord Saladin. This is also retroactive.
Below you can find the timeline for the Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 release on Tuesday:
- 8:00 AM PST (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance will begin. Players may experience sign-on issues during maintenance.
- 8:45 AM (1645 UTC): Players will be removed from activities and will be unable to log in until 9 AM.
- 9:00 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will be released and players will be able to log in.
- 10:00 AM (1900 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance will end.
Bungie also lists a number of known issues related to the Crimson Days event which is yet to start.
- Players are continuing to report increased Tower load times after Update 2.7.1.
- The Playin’ the Odds emblem doesn’t drop and cannot be reacquired from Collections. While we investigate, the only way to receive this emblem right now is to reset your Infamy rank three times in one Season.
- In the Bright Future quest, Orbs of Light that are collected sometimes are not accurately reflected in the quest’s progress. Some players have reported that deleting or claiming a bounty may help with progression issues.
You can check out more details here on the upcoming Destiny 2 hotfix 184.108.40.206 patch update and what’s coming with Crimson Days event on February 11.