The latest Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6 patch notes are now released and it brings lots of new content to the game. The Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6 brings the Mod Tools to the public, a new map: Power Plant, new guns: ACE 52 and Tavor 7. The update 1.6 also adds full map support for Domination game mode, improvements to Insurgent fire support, improvements to gamepad support and lots of bug fixes.
The latest update for the game also brings a number of tweaks to the Domination mode, released with the last Insurgency: Sandstorm 1.5 update. This includes the tweaks to the layouts of all maps based on additional community feedback.
- Power Plant
Further, the latest Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6 brings several, Gameplay, Visuals, General Improvements as well as Competitive Improvements to the game. Below you can find the list of bug fixes made in the latest Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.6 update.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to hitch briefly after shooting down a helicopter
- Fixed a frame animation transition issue in the third person reload animations for the M24
- Fixed ability to accelerate in vehicles using a gamepad
- Fixed ability to access color customization using a gamepad
- Fixed ability to interact with Tutorials, Local Play, and Play submenu using a gamepad
- Fixed ability to interact with the Lessons tab in-game using a gamepad
- Fixed access to the Settings submenu when using a gamepad
- Fixed an issue on the Loadout screen where the wrong button prompt would be shown with a gamepad connected
- Fixed an issue in the Loadout menu with gamepads where locked slots wouldn’t correctly show they were selected
- Fixed an issue in the Loadout menu with gamepads where you could not properly wrap around from the top of the list to the bottom
- Fixed an issue in the Loadout menu with gamepads where you couldn’t navigate between the Loadout list and the save list
- Fixed an issue in the tutorial where AI team members might get stuck behind a wall
- Fixed an issue on gamepads where you wouldn’t be able to select your melee weapon if you didn’t have a gun in your equipment Loadout
- Fixed an issue where bullets were not visible in the stripper clip of the Mosin-Nagant in third person while reloading
- Fixed an issue where changing audio settings in-game would leave a save prompt flickering on your screen
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Bipod using a gamepad would drop your character into the ground
- Fixed an issue where Player Reports would be miscatergorized in the reporting database.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect bind hint was showing in the Loadout screen for Gas Masks
- Fixed an issue where the keybinding on the Fire lesson popup wasn’t always showing
- Fixed an issue where the resume reload animation doesn’t transition correctly when a weapon is equipped with a Foregrip
- Fixed and issue where Security pants didn’t have correct level of detail assigned to them
- Fixed issues with the third person reload animation of the RPG-7 and M3 MAAWS
- Fixed key conflicts in controller when selecting primary while equipped with binoculars
- Fixed Lesson popups to display the correct keybinds when using a gamepad
- Fixed the layering of the Neck Gaiter High to put it above hair
- Fixed the location of the stripper clip on the Mosin-Nagant in the Loadout menu
- Fixed the potential to crash the game when attempting to quit while driving a vehicle