Oppo pushed the first batch of its latest ColorOS 7 based on the Android 10 trial version update for Oppo Find X last month. The first batch was released allowing 2000 users to test the latest iteration of the ColorOS 7 based on Android in countries such as India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and more.
Oppo Find X Second Batch of ColorOS 7 (Android 10) Trial Verison
Now, Oppo has pushed the second batch of its ColorOS 7 based on the Android 10 trial version update for Oppo Find X and the third batch for Oppo R17 and Reno. The second batch of the trial version is now available for the first 8000 Oppo Find X users in the same regions, including India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Oppo Reno and R17 Third Batch of ColorOS 7 (Android 10) Trial Verison
While on the other hand, the Oppo R17 and Reno have received the third batch of ColorOS 7 based on the Android 10 trial version update in China. The third batch of the latest iteration of the ColorOS 7 based Android 100 is available now for the first 50000 Reno users and 10000 for Oppo R17 users in China.
So, if you have been waiting for the second batch of ColorOS 7 based on the Android 10 trial version update on your Oppo Find X, Oppo R17, and Reno device then you should be in a hurry and submit your application now.
You can simply head to phone settings to send the application and follow the steps below described here. After successfully submitting the application for the second batch ColorOS 7+Android 10 trail version update. You will need to wait for the next three days for the update to arrive.
The ColorOS 7+Android 10 trial version will let you try out the coolest new features of the latest ColorOS 7+Android 10 update on your Oppo Find X, Oppo R17 and Reno device.
For your note, Oppo has also pushed the first batch its latest ColorOS 7+Android 10 trailer version for the Reno2 Z in India. You can get more details on this update on our previous post here.
Below you can find the changelogs of the latest ColorOS 7+Android 10 trial version update.
Full List of ColorOS 7+Android 10 Features
- [New Visuals]
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.[Smart Sidebar]
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.[Screenshot]
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
• New gesture: Swipe left or right at the bottom of the screen to switch between recently used apps.[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.[System]
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.[Games]
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
- [Home Screen]
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and a quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.