Xbox Series X is Microsoft’s great hope to re-battle PlayStation. Given that in the present generation of consoles, the American company has been unable to keep up with the Japanese brand, the new generation, in which they have been working for a long time. For this reason, they have been ahead of Sony with all kinds of announcements, such as the full disclosure of the technical specifications.
So, thanks to a new publication on the Xbox blog, we already have a table where you can see all the technical specifications of Xbox Series X below:
Technical Specifications of Xbox Series X
- CPU – 8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
- GPU- 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
- Die Size – 360.45 mm2
- Process – 7nm Enhanced
- Memory – 16 GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus
- Memory Bandwidth – 10GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s
- Internal Storage – 1 TB Custom NVME SSD
- I/O Throughput – 2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)
- Expandable Storage – 1 TB Expansion Card (matches internal storage exactly)
- External Storage – USB 3.2 External HDD Support
- Optical Drive – 4K UHD Blu-Ray Drive
- Performance Target – 4K @ 60 FPS, Up to 120 FPS
Seeing all this, we will remember that a few weeks ago we already had an extensive revelation of some of the main features that Xbox Series X would feature. Among these details we find, as we have seen, the specification regarding its teraflops or the goal of reaching 120 FPS.
In addition, the Xbox Series X will support backward compatibility with Xbox One and Xbox 360 games already at launch and the console will also bet on the Project xCloud service.
What do you think about the specifications of Xbox Series X? Tell us in the comments below.