Bungie, the developer of the online-only multiplayer first-person shooter Destiny 2 has planned to release a new Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 update today. Notably, the latest Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will be out at 10 AM PT on all platforms including PS4, PC, and Xbox One.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 Update Releases Today with Bug Fixes, Weapon Tuning and More
According to the Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206 preview notes, the latest update for the game will bring minor bug fixes that recently reported by players and also a quick tuning pass for a weapon that’s been shining a little too bright in the Crucible since Season of the Worthy began.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 is also said to bring a few tweaks and tuning to the Hard Light weapon listed below.
- Hard Light
- Hard Light’s damage falloff now floors at 0.7x (Auto Rifles use 0.5x standard).
- Split ricochet bonus damage between PvE and PvP.
- PvE damage remains at 2.0x damage.
- PvP damage is now 1.35x damage.
- Removed a hidden recoil adjustment that made the weapon more stable than intended.
Notably, the Bungie hasn’t yet provided the full patch note for today’s Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 update. The full patch is expected to be available today and we will update this post once we get the official full patch notes for the latest Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 update.