Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom that follows Sega’s Wonder Boy series is coming to Google Stadia later this year. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is a beautifully designed action-adventure platformer game that features a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay.
The game features Jin, the main young hero in the game who fights against enemies to save the Monster World Kingdom. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom also lets you find and unlock several hidden locations, magic weapons, and items.
A legendary series returns with a colorful action adventure in Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – coming later this year to Stadia. pic.twitter.com/bQFPdJ0Cv7
— Stadia (@GoogleStadia) April 26, 2020
Jin also has the ability to change himself in six different forms with their own unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting in the game. Below you can find the full features of the Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom Feature Overview:
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
To recall, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom was released for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in December 2018, for Windows in July 2019. Now, the game is finally coming to Google Stadia later this year.