OnePlus has released the latest and the first Android 10 open beta 1 update for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. Please note, that this is not an official Android 10 release and won’t be available via OTA. Instead, you can download and install the first open beta build with OxygenOS version 10.0 based on Android 10 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T via the appropriate update download package given below.
Notably, the Android 10 open beta 1 update for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T comes as an early build for users to try before the official and final release of the Android 10.
The latest Android 10 open beta 1 update for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T changelog includes a brand new UI design, OS update to Android 10, and Full Screens Gesture for OnePlsu 5T only. You can find the full Android 10 open beta 1 update changelog for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T below.
OnePlus 5/5T Android 10 Open Beta 1 Update Changelog
- Brand new UI design brings light and fluid experience
- Updated to Android 10
- Full Screen Gesture (OP5T Only)
- Newly added Hidden Bar to allow left-right switches of recent apps
Download and install the open beta 1 update package by following the instructions given below.
- Download the appropriate package – OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.