Apex Legends Season 5 will be kicking off on May 12 and there will be a new legend we already know about. Now, ahead of the upcoming season 5, Respawn has relaesed the Apex Legends Season 5 gameplay trailer featuring Loba, the next legend in the popular Apex Legends series and changes which will be part of the upcoming Apex Legends Season 5: Fortune’s Favor.
The Apex Legends Season 5 trailer which you can watch below shows off the next legend Loba’s abilities as well as changes coming to the Kings Canyon map that caused the destruction of Skull Town.
The trailer also features Apex Legends’s First Quest mode “The Broken Ghost” where you as Loba with your team will dive into a hidden facility underneath Kings Canyon to find the hidden artifact and scape. The trailer also showcases some of the cosmetic items which will be part of the upcoming battle pass.
Apex Legends Season 5 “The Broken Ghost” Quest Includes the Following:
- Collect daily Treasure Packs in competitive* matches of Apex Legends – max one per day – to unlock Rewards and new Hunts for the missing pieces.
- Go on weekly Hunts into Kings Canyon at Night to retrieve pieces of the artifact. Brave the dangers solo or with your squad and make it back alive. While you can always join in on Hunts, you’ll only get the Rewards if you’ve unlocked the mission yourself.
- Succeed in each hunt to earn more Rewards and unlock serial chapters that tell the Story of “The Broken Ghost”. What is this artifact, and why does everybody from the Apex Legends to Hammond Robotics want to get their hands on it?
- Recover all nine pieces of the relic to unlock even more rewards, dive into the past, and uncover a secret that the Outlands might not be ready for.
* Includes Duos, Trios, Limited-Time Modes and Ranked.
Check out the Apex Legends Season 5: Fortune’s Favor gameplay trailer below.