The Latest PUBG console update 7.2 is now live for both PS4 and Xbox One players. Notably, the update is now live on the test servers for consoles and according to the 7.2 patch notes, the update brings the long-awaited Ranked Mode. With the addition of the Ranked Mode, console PUBG players can now finally test their skills against the best players in the world.
In addition, the latest PUBG console update 7.2 patch notes also bring AR & Shotgun balance changes, Armoured vest changes, bug fixes, and more.
How to Get the Latest PUBG Update 7.2 on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Xbox One players can search and download the “PUBG – Public Test Server” on the Microsoft Store or the ‘My Games and Apps’ menu.
- PS4 players can find the “PUBG – Public Test Server” in the ‘Purchased’ section of your Library.
The latest PUBG update will also available on Google Stadia once the live server launches for consoles.
What is PUBG PTS (Public Test Server)?
Notably, the latest PUBG console update 7.2 has been released on the PTS (Public Test Server). The PUBG Public Test Server is a separate PUBG server that is free for anyone who already owns a copy of PUBG.
The test server lets PUBG players test the new contents, features, and changes of the added in the upcoming PUBG update before its final release. Test servers help find any issues and bugs in the new update so they can be fixed as soon as possible.
Further, the PUBG console update 7.2 patch notes also bring a number of Weapon & Armor balance including the increased reloading times for M416, M16A4 and SCAR-L. The update also adds new small house sets in the Vikendy map.
Check out the bug fixes made in the latest PUBG console update 7.2 patch notes below.
- Fixed the issue where character could slide abnormally when going through specific steps
- Fixed the issue with Gas Cans sometimes not exploding even after reaching 0 HP
- Fixed the issue with Glass in small square windows does not break when punched with fists
- Fixed minor graphical issues with the appearance of sights when attached to the Tommy Gun
- Fixed the issue with crosshair location isn’t synced when the character being spectated aims while leaning left
- Fixed missing texture in Castle, Vikendi
- Fixed some floating objects in Goroka, Vikendi
- Fixed the issue with movement blocked at building entrance in Yasnaya Polyana, Erangel
- Fixed the issue with being able to see through a specific aircraft object in Sosnovka Military Base, Erangel
- Fixed the issue with multiple doors stacked on top of each other in certain buildings on Vikendi
- Fixed the issue where character can enter 2F of specific building on Erangel
- Fixed the issue with inside of specific building is visible in Volnova, Vikendi
- Fixed an incorrect kill message on Karakin ‘killed by BZ signal grenade’
- Fixed an issuing causing the health bar to display incorrectly when using healing items
- Fixed the issue with spectating players status UI in the minimap not instantly changing
- Squad members PUBG ID’s are missing from Last Match summary
- Fixed the volume adjustment of teammates not working correctly
- Fixed an issue with AWM bullets not making sound when impacting ice
- Fixed the issue with sound of grenade not working correctly when it bounces continuously in mud material
Skin & Item
- Fixed the clipping issue with Jockey Boots
- Fixed the issue when wearing a coat and holding a Panzerfaust the character’s waist area shakes excessively
- Fixed the abnormal flashing effect of Level 1 helmets on the ground
- Fixed the issue with a specific AKM skin not being exchangeable for BP