Here is a big news for all the Realme 2 Pro users in India. Realme has started rolling out the latest OTA update for Realme 2 Pro users in India that finally brings Android 10 based on the new Realme UI. Please do note, that the update is rolling out in batches so, kindly wait for your turn as the update should be arriving at your device soon.
Also, make sure that you have the latest C.31 version on your device in order to receive the update.
Also, Realme has also shared some common issues which you might experience after updating your Realme 2 Pro device to the latest version. The common issue which might experience after the download is listed below.
Common issues after downloading the latest Realme 2 Pro OTA update
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
- We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
You can find the complete changelog below for the latest Realme 2 Pro Android 10 update based on Realme UI below.
UI version: RMX1801EX_11.F.07
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working
- Added whole new charging animation
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation
- Added pause feature for screen recording
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer
- Optimized system built-in ringtones
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space
- Added new live wallpapers
- Added artistic wallpapers
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window
- Added the trim feature in Recordings
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab