Gearbox Software has announced that a new Borderlands 3 update will be relaesed today that will be live on all platforms on July 23 by 12:00 PM PST. However, the new Borderlands 3 update will be available for Mac with a small delay on July 30. According to the released patch notes, the latest update for the game brings new changes to the quality of life and fixes several bugs including some player reported concerns.
Alternate Fring Mode
Notably, the new change for the quality of life includes an alternate firing mode called Legendary that spawns between 1 to 3 Legendary weapons for 250 Eridium. You can switch the new Legendary firing mode like any other weapons and will see purple effects when firing the Fabricator.
Further, the latest Borderlands 3 update is said to add Stability improvements by addressing a reported crash that could occur in split-screen. The update also adds additional supported languages for the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on and lots of other hotfixes to the game. You can check out all the hotfixes made in the latest Borderlands 3 update below.
- The Gunner’s Anarchy stacks no longer are lost when entering Iron Bear
- Addressed a bug that was causing the Siren’s radiation elemental Anointment to do less than indicated in the description
- Changed the listed damage increase on the Siren’s Personal Space to reflect what is happening in-game
- Addressed a reported concern that the Beastmaster’s Rage and Recover skill was not increasing the healing rate of pets
- Adjusted the Siren’s Ties that Bind Skill to reflect the damage being dealt in game
- Addressed a concern that players were able to access unintended areas in Her Blind Eyes in Takedown at the Guardian Breach
- Addressed a stuck spot near two Eridian chests before encountering Anathema the Relentless in Takedown at the Guardian Breach
- Addressed a stuck spot in “When the Iron Falls” in Takedown at the Guardian Breach
- Addressed a concern that enemies effected by the Siren’s “Glamour” skill were immune to damage and could not be killed by the player
- Corrected the Hydragoian’s nameplate to show Radiant Bellik
- Addressed a reported concern that enemies riding mounts would become permanent allies with the Siren’s “Glamour” skill against a “Telezapper” in the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on
- Addressed a perceived mission blocker when Doc Stanley would fail to turn back into an enemy after being affected by the Siren’s “Glamour” skill during “Miracle Elixer Fixer” in the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on
- Addressed a perceived mission blocker when Soapy Steve would fail to turn back into an enemy after being affected by the Siren’s “Glamour” skill during “Dirty Deeds” in the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on
- Addressed a concern that Rose would stay in the room before reaching the Quartermaster’s boss area in the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on
You can find the complete patch notes and changes for the latest Borderlands 3 update here.