Today, CD Project released the first major Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.1 notes for PC, Consoles, and Google Stadia. The latest patch for the game according to its patch 1.1 notes largely focuses on several stability improvements and bugs that players have been facing in the game.
This includes Memory usage improvements to various in-game systems such as characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos, news, tv, etc. The latest Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.1 also brings several crash fixes related to, among others, loading saves, game-opening/closing, and Point of No Return.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Notes
Various stability improvements including:
- Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
- Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game-opening/closing, and Point of No Return).
The latest patch for the game also includes a number of PC, Consoles, and Stadia specifics performance improvements and optimizations.
You can find the PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia specific improvements Below.
- Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
- Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
- Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
- Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
- Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
For other changes, bug fixes, and improvements, you can check out the full official patch notes here.
The dev has said that it will continue bringing the same fixes and improvements to Cyberpunk 2077 in the upcoming patch 1.2 and later.