Galaxy Buds Pro has started receiving the very first software update after its recent launch. As per the changelogs, the first update for the Buds Pro brings a new hearing enhancement feature, improved Bixby voice wake-up response, and stability/reliability improvements.
As first spotted by @SamsungRydah the latest update for the newly launched Galaxy Buds Bro is rolling out in the US with build number R190XXU0AUA1 and weighs at just 2.20MB in size.
Right out the gate, the @SamsungMobileUS #GalaxyBudsPro have an update to add an option of enhancing sound for left/right boosting, improvements to Bixby wake-up and overall system improvements. 😀 pic.twitter.com/D0slHyA3tM
— Rydah | Samsung Daddy (@SamsungRydah) January 17, 2021
Samsung launched the new Galaxy Buds Pro alongside the Galaxy S21 series on Thursday last week. The new Galaxy Buds Pro is a pair of two true wireless earbuds that Samsung says comes with pro-grade technology. Check out some of the key features, specs and price of the new Galaxy Buds Pro below.
- Intelligent Active Noise Canceling (ANC) – It lets you control the Active Noise Canceling level for an immersive sound experience
- 2-way speakers with sound by AKG
- Cinematic sound surround with 360 Audio and Dolby Head Tracking technology
- High functional 3-mic system for crystal clear calling
- Auto Switch connection between your phone and tablets
- Bixby support to make calls, play music, and more using your voice command
- Battery with 5 hours of playtime when ANC active with 13 more in the case and 28 hours total when ANC is off, with 8 hours of playtime – and 20 more in the case
- IPX7 Water Resistance
- Colors – Black, Violet, and Silver
The new Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro is already up for purchase on Samsung’s website in the US for $199.99. The Galaxy Buds Pro will go on sale in India priced at ₹15,990 on January 29th.
Samsung in India also offering a Wireless Powerbank worth ₹ 3699 at ₹ 499 to those who pre-book the Galaxy Buds Pro.