On Tuesday, the action role-playing game Assassin’s Creed Valhalla updated to version 1.2.0. This brings numerous improvements and also prepares the title for the Ostara Festival.
As the French company announced, on, Tuesday, March 16, 2021, a new, large-scale patch will be released which will enhance Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to version 1.2.0. The new update prepares the new Assassin’s Creed title for the Ostara Festival, which will take place on all platforms from March 18 to April 8, 2021.
According to the company, the update will bring the Ostara Festival (which starts on March 18), Transmog (change the appearance of your weapon and armor), option to play with the nearest camera, more cats around England, new skills and several improvements.
You can check the changelog below and also on the official website which reveals new features and optimizations that are offered in detail.
- Xbox Series X|S: 17.97 GB
- Xbox One: 12.81 GB
- PlayStation5: 12.28 GB
- PlayStation4: 12.6 GB
- PC: 15.85 GB
Deployment timing for all platforms: 1 PM CET, 8 AM EDT, 5 AM PDT, and 11 PM AEDT.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from exiting the white room when the game was still downloading.
- Addressed an issue that caused issues switching input from M&K to Gamepad.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from reaching 100% completion.
- Addressed an issue that caused the back button to have multiple functions in the Japanese version of the game.
- Addressed an issue that caused The Way of the Berserker to not be available in offline mode after being redeemed.
- Addressed an issue that caused ULC content not to be available in the game after purchasing it from the store.
- (PC) Addressed an issue that prevented Disorder of Ancients, Take My Hand, The Enemy of My Enemy, Overdesign II from unlocking.
- (PC) Addressed an issue with multi-monitor setups that could cause issues while in borderless mode.
- (PC) Addressed an issue that caused MSI Voice Commands to stop working
- (PS4/PS5) Addressed an issue that caused the Share Play option to be no longer available.
- (PS4/PS5) Addressed an issue that prevented players from uploading saves to the game cloud.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is available for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Google’s streaming service Stadia.