Epic Games has released the latest Fortnite fortnite patch notes v17.10. The latest patch update comes as part of the Fortnite Chapter 2 season 7 and brings a host of new items and bug fixes to the game. The latest Fortnite patch also adds new Invasion weapons including Kymera Ray Gun, Rail Gun, and Pulse Rifle to the Fortnite Creative.
The latest patch further adds a couple of new community requested weapons. As its second major hightlight, the Fortnite v17.10 patch notes brings the three different loot modes to The Fishing Zone as well as a number of new features to the Fishing Zone device.
You can check out the new weapons and gameplay and other fixes added with latest Fortnite patch notes 17.10 below.
Fortnite Patch Notes V17.10
- Added some of the new Chapter 2 Season 7: Invasion weapons.
- Kymera Ray Gun (Rare, Epic, & Legendary)
- Pulse Rifle (Rare, Epic, & Legendary)
- Rail Gun (Rare, Epic, & Legendary)
- Added some older missing weapons.
- Rapid Fire SMG (Common, Epic, & Legendary)
- Hunting Rifle (Epic & Legendary)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (Epic & Legendary)
- Added new rarity search tags to the Weapons Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes encounter old Hubs when using Creative Fill.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter an infinite loading screen when flying out of the Island volume.
- Fixed an issue where Shockwave and Impulse Grenades could knock cars through barriers.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not get teleported to the Welcome Hub when riding in the Baller.
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles to be indestructible when driven in water.
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles to drive slower on asphalt from Street Gallery B.
Fixed an issue where water was clipping through terrain on XL Islands.
- Fixed an issue where images were cut off in the Discover tab.
- Fixed an issue where players could not select the “Clear All Player Save Data” publishing option with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where the Pickaxe Reticle would not turn off when disabled in the HUD Controller.
- Fixed an issue where resources in the UI would show default when joining a matchmade game in progress.
- Fixed an issue that caused rounds to not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue when players entered an Island code that would cause the code to appear cut off.
- Fixed an issue that caused a message to display when the player exited a vehicle when switching seats.
You can find the full list of changes made in the latest Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 patch notes 17.10 here.