Genshin Impact updates 2.2 is now available to download on PS4 and PS5 consoles. According to the official Genshin Impact 2.2 patch notes, the latest “Into the Perilous Labyrinth of Fog” update adds new Inazuma Island – Tsurumi Island, Criteria to unlock by completing the World Quest “Seirai Stormchasers”. The latest Genshin Impact update 2.20 also adds a new start character “Protector From Afar” Thoma (Pyro), new Weapons Polar Star (5-Star Bow), Akuoumaru (4-Star Claymore), and Wavebreaker’s Fin (4-Star Polearm).
The latest update kick starts the “Labyrinth Warriors” Event: Take part to invite “Blazing Riff” Xinyan (Pyro)!. In the event, you can take part and can obtain Aged Tokens upon completing the Mystic Onmyou Chamber.
Aged Tokens can be exchanged in the event shop for Primogems, Crown of Insight, Character Level-Up Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Mora. Below you can find the Labyrinth Warriors” Event duration details.
Eligibility: Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above and complete the Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act III – Omnipresence Over Mortals”. Apart from this, Genshin Impact patch 2.20 also includes several bug fixes and performance improvements which you can find in the patch notes below.
Genshin Impact Update 2.20 Patch Notes
- Fixes an issue whereby when carrying out the Archon Quest “The Familiar’s Path”, the challenge quest didn’t fail even though all party members had fallen.
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest “Wishes” whereby the NPC Yae Miko would not disappear after completing the quest.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby the enemies may abnormally move outside of the combat radius during the Archon Quest “The Omnipresent God.”
- Fixes an issue during the Daily Commission “The Gourmet Supremos: Foodie Quiz” whereby the camera may point abnormally after the Traveler answered the question.
- Fixes an issue during the Daily Commission “Crash Course on Inazuman Fashion” whereby when the server disconnected, the NPC Ogura Mio.may unexpectedly disappear after reconnecting to the server.
- Fixes an issue in the World Quest “Seirai Stormchasers” whereby the quest objectives “Go to investigate the Warding Stone” or “Seal the Warding Stone” may not be able to be completed normally once Travelers enter Co-Op Mode. After the Version 2.2 update, if Travelers are still experiencing similar problems, please exit and log back in to the game to continue the quest.
- Fixes an issue with the Domain “Momiji-Dyed Court” whereby characters could climb abnormally in some parts.
- Fixed an issue with the Domain “Palace in a Pool” whereby characters would keep dropping at certain positions.
- Fixes an issue with Tartaglia whereby the camera and attack method of his Aiming Mode were abnormal under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with Kujou Sara whereby her retreat distance might be abnormal when casting her Elemental Skill.
- Fixes an issue with Sangonomiya Kokomi whereby under certain circumstances, when she casts her Elemental Burst, the duration of the character moving on the surface of the water would become abnormal.
- Fixes an issue with Barbara whereby after unlocking her Lv. 4 Constellation, when her Charged Attack hits opponents, there is a small chance that it didn’t restore the normal amount of Elemental Energy.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the Traveler resonates with the Statue of the Seven of another element, Elemental Energy is not consumed when the character unleashes their Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when a character returns to the Domain after triggering another player’s Jean’s Lv. 6 Constellation, the number of attacks it receives will not refresh.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the character moves as a torrent on the ice surface, the ice surface will melt abnormally and the character will enter swimming mode.
- Fixes an issue whereby some characters’ eyes might appear abnormally when they jump or launch Plunging Attacks into the water.
- Fixes an issue that causes the brightness of Beidou’s or Jean’s weapon to be abnormal when Noelle uses her Elemental Burst immediately after Beidou or Jean use their Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue with Klee whereby if you change to another character before her Charged Attack deals DMG, the effects of her Passive Talent “Sparkling Burst” may not be triggered properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby when a character leaves the field after using the Anemo rings to land, the character will move sideways abnormally when they come on the field again.
- Fixes an issue whereby the special effects of Raiden Shogun’s Chakra Desiderata might appear abnormally or linger under some conditions.
- Fixes an issue with the Raiden Shogun whereby the Cooldown reduction effect would be incorrectly displayed on party members’ Elemental Skill button when she triggers her Lv. 6 Constellation effect (Elemental Burst CD display and actual CD reduction effects of party members work as intended).
- Fixes an issue with the Raiden Shogun whereby when she is added to the party, under certain circumstances, when other characters in the party interact with NPCs, Places of Interest, etc., the effect of stacking Resolve for Raiden Shogun will be triggered incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue with the Boss Signora whereby she may not be able to move normally while in “Blazing Heat” phase.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Specters would move below the water surface.
- Fixes an issue with Co-Op Mode, whereby when it was raining, there was a possibility that the enemy did not receive the Wet effect caused by the rain, and thus Vaporization reaction did not increase the damage dealt.
- Fixes an issue in Single Player Mode whereby the calculation of the duration and cooldown of opponents’ abilities would not be interrupted after the game was paused.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the character’s equipped gadgets were switched from Wind Catcher to NRE (Menu 30), the Gadget icon would abnormally leave a halo effect.
- Fixes an issue in the descriptions of some Furnishing Set Blueprints whereby Aloy was not displayed among the companions who prefer this set (The display and the effect of these sets were not affected. When players place these sets, they can still receive Companion Gifts from Aloy).
- Fixes an issue that there may be a delay in the disappearance of the marker after the character obtained the corresponding ore at the Magical Crystal Ore marker on Seirai Island in Inazuma.
- Fixes an issue in the Weapon Details menu that caused the weapon accessories (such as sword tassels) to slowly become longer with the waiting time.
- Fixes an issue whereby some of the button mappings in the Settings were displayed incorrectly when using Xbox wireless controllers during the game.
- Fixes an issue with abnormal sound effects of some character skills, enemy sound effects, and menu sound effects.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Chinese voice-over did not match the subtitles in some quests.
- Fixes an issue with some characters’ English voice-over and fixes the issue whereby Japanese voice-over lines were missing from certain quests
- Fixes Chinese and English voice-over errors on some Characters and quests as well as Korean voice-over errors on some NPCs.
- Fixes an issue whereby under specific circumstances, certain puzzle mechanics could not be solved in the Starglow Cavern in Dragonspine.
- Fixes an issue whereby the glowing part at the top of the Small Lamp Grass might disappear.
- Fixes an issue whereby abnormal images would appear on the windows of the office at the Knights of Favonius headquarters.
- Adjusts the effect of the Thunder Barrier glow in Inazuma.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the current character automatically switched to another character after the character carrying the Electrogranum died, the Electrogranum would disappear abnormally.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby the fishing rod would abnormally remain in the character’s hand after fishing.
- Fixes an issue whereby some abnormal errors may occur when using Gadgets (After the Version update is complete, you will need to re-equip your Gadget from your Inventory).
- Fixes textual errors and display issues in Traditional Chinese, Spanish, German, English, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes the localization of text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.) Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
◆ Optimized instances of a character’s name from “Kannagara” to “Kamuna.”
◆ Optimized instances of a character’s name.
*This is a work of fiction and is not related to any actual people, events, groups, or organizations.