Fortnite’s latest update 22.10 patch notes includes a number of new features, but it’s not without a few problems. First, the game’s camera can behave strangely. It sometimes gets stuck in the sky when a spectator respawns, or flips upside down. Also, there were a few issues where players were stuck in strange states after respawning, including being stuck in a sky for an extended period of time.
Additionally, players can now select multiple items using the Multi Select function. This patch also fixes an issue where the Treasure Map could appear in a chest – you can now view it by going to the Weapons Tab in your Creative Inventory.
Players who are spectating now have footsteps that don’t come out at full volume. Some items didn’t have the correct audio when dropping from inventory. The ping graph in the net debug HUD now includes red vertical lines. Additionally, players who are pinging while ADS/Targeting no longer see a danger marker when they’re pinging. Finally, the Main Menu icon is now off-center.
The new Fortnite update 22.10 patch notes include fixes to several bugs and a number of other improvements. In the meantime, players should be aware of a number of new items and weapons.
In addition, players should be aware that the update will last for 11 hours. Starting from 5 PM ET on October 3, servers will shut down for the update. Then, they’ll return sometime around four AM on October 4, a Tuesday. This means you won’t miss any events and won’t be stuck playing the game on Monday night.
Fortnite 22.10 Patch Notes – October 4, 2022
New Daily Quests:
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Grim Gables
- Damage opponents with the Ranger Shotgun
- Damage opponents with the Cobra DMR
Week 3 Challenges
- Deal damage to Opponents with a Marksman Rifle from at least 75m away
- Land at the Driftwood & Collect Bars in a single match
- Open a Holo-Chest with a Key at a gas station
- Destroy Chrome Structures
- Deal damage to Supply Llamas
- Visit the Reality Tree and Herald’s Sanctum in a single match
- Gain shields from JellyFish, Shield Fish, or SlurpFish
- Headshot opponents with the EvoChrome Shotgun or EvoChrome Burst Rifle
- Survive Storm Phases
- Deal Damage to Wildlife
Note: The official patch notes is not yet available.