1. Regularly post relevant content to your readers so that they will feel inspired to read. Your fans are your audience, and if they like you, they will follow your posts to see what it’s about. The more often you post, the more your voice will be heard and seen across the feeds. The frequency that you post will make you familiar to other people.
2. Make the content rich with appeal of useful information. The quality of your posts is the most important factor in keeping fans once you have them. Fans can tell when you reply halfheartedly or do not put much of a thought or effort into the words that you post. Frequently leaving lame comments will tarnish your reputation quickly, and you want to avoid doing so at all costs. You must put in the time to post regularly with thoughtful insight that others can learn from or thoroughly enjoy. They will come back for more or even seek you out. When you genuinely leave posts that carry a quality that you care about, fans will instead seek you out.
3. Interact with your fans regularly on their own Facebook page. Take the time to read what they have to say and build on their comments by remarking on what you think. Pay attention to how they respond and what their opinions are. Interacting is the best way to gain an in-depth understanding with your friends, and for them to get to know you better. Be responsive to comments that are left by fans. Regularly check your Facebook page to see if anyone left comments for you to address or thank them for. Facebook fans are social and love to reach and make regular contact. Quick responses to comments will more likely lead into further discussions and more presence on the feeds.
4. Communicate and interact across different mediums. Livening up your presence with pictures and videos is the best technique to attracting attention and keeping interests. When there are pictures to go along with the written voice the meaning and feel of what you’re trying to communicate becomes much more expressive and tangible. Videos are also very essential if you are trying to promote products that are more effectively described visually through demonstration.
5. Instantly interact more by driving activity to your site. Regularly interacting will always increase how active and popular you are with other users over time. Buy Facebook fans if you want a quick boost in friends without waiting. The large increase in activity will provide the right amount of attention for your page to generate momentum and continue to grow with your personal attention and diligence.
- License: Creative Commons image source
Emily Phillips is a full time mom more than anything. She has discovered the joy of having an online business that allows her to earn at home. Today she is eager to teach other moms about this opportunity.
This article is contributed by Emily Phillips and posted by Rizwan Ahmad Author and founder of cyberockk.com, He is a tech blogger from India and he loves to share his thoughts by writing articles on this site to the different topics related to technology world,