Keeping the new theme of digital marketing strategies and technologies in view, today a digital marketing agency should explore these few tips to boost the reputation of a brand.
|Image Courtesy: umairqureshi.com|
Cross Screen Marketing
Very interestingly, though a number of marketing ploys center around the mobiles, under a half of the Americans still do not possess smartphones. Now, cross screen marketing is the answer to one of the major marketing woes here. The introduction of the mobile-centric strategies has made it difficult for marketers to reach out to the lesser tech savvy customers. Cross screening marketing comes as a possible solution. Try and introduce integrated campaigns focused on multiple screens including desktop, TV, mobile, tablet- near the points of sale or at the retail locations. In this fashion marketers can reach out both to the lesser tech savvy customers as well as the target customers with the help of a single or more devices.
Know the Social Media Tweaks and Tools
With the explosion of the social media platforms in the digital sphere over the last few years, it perhaps has become difficult for you to exclude it from your holistic marketing approach. Here are a few effective tips straight from the experts- on ways to bolster your social media presence.
• There are a number of platforms out there. There’s no need to try out every new platform as soon as it reaches beta. Limit your focus where you spend your time or on platforms that you think would yield results.
• If blog posts are your primary means of promotion, then make sure that you’ve got a fierce editor on board (you can do it yourself as well). Make sure that each post is not only error-free but interesting as well
• Do not rely only on free applications throughout. Once you know you’re there and that the brand has already gained traction, you can invest in premium applications. For instance, for Twitter you can invest in the application Refollow that costs you something around 5$ (starting) a month for 40 follows.
Explore Novel Ways of Content Delivery
With every passing year, marketers would increasingly realize the value of novel content instead of strictly focusing on promotional messaging. Connective advertising is simply the way to go now. Now more marketers are assuming the role of producer and publisher focused on creating more content driven and dynamic sites. So if you’re stuck with ancient ways of brand promotion, it’s clearly time to change. The use of predictive data in the overall marketing strategy has led the way for brands to focus on building more comprehensive relations with their customers.
SEE ALSO: Building A Young Business? How To Make Online Marketing Work For You
Last but not the least; make sure that you’re tracking your digital marketing output from time to time. Break this analysis in to these steps:
• Specifying your metrics
• Developing your metrics according to the metrics
• Working the development of reporting facilities
Please share and leave your comments below.
Avik Sarkar is a passionate web enthusiast and digital expert, heading A2zESOLUTIONS. He has completed his MBA from SMU and is presently living in Kolkata, India.