A new League of Legends patch 9.15 notes update is now available to download. The latest 9.15 patch is said to bring 6 new Project skins including Pyke, Irelia, Warwick, Jinx, Akali and Akali which will be available starting August 1st. The League of Legends patch 9.15 update also brings various changes to the several champions in the game.
Further, the latest League of Legends patch 9.15 update brings several bug fixes to the game. The fix includes Draven’s unempowered basic attacks that will now properly deal damage in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death. It also fixes a bug where Irelia’s Flawless Duet and Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble would target incorrect positions in Howling Abyss and Summoner Rift’s river.
Below we have listed not a full but small portion of the full Legends patch 9.15 patch notes.
- Mac users, rejoice! At the end of every game, you’ll no longer see static Victory and Defeat banners and instead, get new animated versions that are shipping to both Mac and PC. In addition, the banner animations will now scale properly with the visual quality selected in the game options.
Legacy Cursor Removal
- Much like the beloved VHS player that you could no longer keep in your storage closet, we’re removing the option to use the old bronze gauntlet from the game.
- Draven’s unempowered basic attacks now properly deal damage in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death
- Kayn’s R – Umbral Trespass now properly goes on cooldown if the target dies while Kayn has infested them
- Lux’s R – Final Spark cooldown timer now properly appears when she dies during cast
- Fixed a bug where Irelia’s Flawless Duet and Zoe’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble would target incorrect positions in Howling Abyss and Summoner Rift’s river
- Xerath’s Q – Arcanopulse, Taliyah’s E – Unraveled Earth, Jayce’s E – Acceleration Gate, and Zigg’s E – Hexplosive Minefield no longer cause small hitches to characters on or sometimes off-screen when cast
- Katarina’s E – Shunpo now properly counts towards triggering Electrocute and Phase Rush and is usable in Mordekaiser’s R – Realm of Death
- Miss Fortune’s Passive – Love Tap no longer grants an additional stack of Electrocute
- Gragas’ E – Body Slam + basic attack combo now grants the proper number of Electrocute and Conqueror stacks
- Xayah’s Passive – Clean Cuts now apply the proper number of Electrocute stacks based on the number of basic attacks
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
- AkaliIrelia Prestige Edition