Ubisoft has released a new patch notes 2.11.0 for its action-adventure video game For Honor. The latest For Honor update according to the patch notes 2.11.0 brings a new hero called the Jormungandr who according to the official description are fearsome warriors who excel at whittling the opponent’s stamina. The new Jormungandr hero comes with their own set of special abilities which includes, High Damage on opponents who are out of stamina, Good at trading blows and initiating the fight and their enhanced Light Attacks.
The latest For Honor patch 2.11.0 update also brings a new map called Storr Stronghold that features a Viking fortress that was built on the site of an old trelleborg fort that had burned to the ground. The in general also brings tons of improvements, customizations and several bug fixes to the game and more.
For Honor Patch Notes 2.11.0
- [Bug Fix] Some Heroes had the ability to switch targets during their Dodges and completely change their current momentum to be in relation to this new target, causing unintended hard to read animations. We have removed this ability on all affected Heroes. Note that this will not change the fact that some Heroes can Dodge then change their momentum by changing their targets and starting a Dodge Attack
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused all the attack sounds for the Wu Lin to be missing on side attacks
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused certain Feats like “Kiai” or “Fiat Lux” to give revenge to the opponent when used in 1v1 situations
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Heroes to appear in low resolution in the Customization Screens
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Emblems applied on Heroes’ Shields to not be displayed in-game.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the color swatch “Dry Mustard” to be missing from the Attacker colors
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Hitokiri Sjika Chest piece to be missing customization on the back faulds
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Lawbringer Halberd to fly out of his hands when changing Stance while preforming the “You’re welcome” emote
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the match found notifications, sound, controller vibration, and icon flashing, to be missing while in Fullscreen
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the VRAM of AMD RX 560X graphic cards to not be correctly recognized
You can check out the full details on the latest For Honor patch notes 2.11.0 update here.