Playground Games has released the latest Forza Horizon 4 Series 14 update for its popular car racing game on PC and Xbox One. The latest Forza Horizon 4 patch update brings the version number 1.349.174.0 on Xbox One and version number 1.349.162.2 on PC. The latest Forza Horizon 4 Series 14 update seems to be a big content update as it brings lots of new features, achievements, and several Cross-platform fixes to the game.
As for the new features, the latest Forza Horizon 4 Series 14 update it adds new editing tools to Route Blueprint which will allow you to better edit and tweak your Routes after testing and saving them.
The latest update also adds 11 new Achievements, worth 250 GamerScore. Players can earn these scores by completing the recently-added Horizon Stories, and certain activities in Festival Playlist. The Forza Horizon 4 update also adds an ability to sell duplicate cars won in Horizon WheelSpin and Super WheelSpin, for 50% of the base value.
As part of the fixes made in this Forza Horizon 4 patch update, it includes several Cross-platform fixes you can find listed below.
• Fixed an issue where the distance traveled stat was not updating correctly
• Fixed an issue where Showcases won stat was not updating correctly in Star Card. You will need to go and re-race the showcase events to get the stat to increase correctly.
• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on the Festival Playlist screen when first reaching the Horizon Roster
• Fixed an issue where the Player Houses stat would not update correctly
• Fixed a livery issue on the Austin Taxi which would cause some decals to invert or disappear
• Various stability and performance improvements
There are no Xbox Specific fixes have been made in this patch update. However, there is a fix made to a memory leak that could occur in replay mode, post-race on PC. You can find more details on the latest Forza Horizon 4 patch update here.