A new Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.57 update has been released for players on PS4. The latest Gran Turismo patch 1.57 this time brings only a single Toyota GR Supra RZ ’20 car to the game. The latest Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.57 update further adds some notable tweaks to Physics Simulation Model and also makes changes to Sport Mode & Lobby.
The latest Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.57 also brings improvements and adjustments to the game by fixing an issue in Sport and Lobby modes where the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) setting was not applied as intended during a pit stop.
The latest patch is also said to have addressed various other issues in the game.
Check out the full Gran Turismo Sport 1.57 patch notes below.
Main Features Implemented
- The following new car has been added.
・Toyota GR Supra RZ ’20
2. Physics Simulation Model
- The tire wear rate for Gr.4 FF cars (front engine/front-wheel drive) has been recalculated.
- The handling for all Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.
- The fuel consumption rate for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr.4 cars has been reduced.
3. Sport Mode & Lobby
- “Fuel Consumption” and “Tire Wear” have been added to Qualifying races. As a result, tire wear and fuel consumption settings will be different for Qualifying and Final races.
- To coincide with the implementation of tire wear and fuel consumption in Qualifying, they can now be enabled during free practice and in pit lane when warming up.
- Drag reduction when the slipstream setting is on “Real” has been reduced.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– We repaired an issue in Sport and Lobby modes where the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) setting was not applied as intended during a pit stop.
– Various other issues have also been addressed.