A new patch update for the Black Ops Cold War has been released. According to the latest update patch notes for the game, Treyarch Studio has this time brought a couple of new spawn adjustments and also addresses a UI error for Fireteam: Dirty Bomb. The update further addresses an issue for parks that prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
The latest patch update for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War also brings a couple of stability improvements and bug fixes to the game. Also, Nuketown ’84 has also been announced that will kick off tomorrow at 10 AM PT!. During this period of time players can earn 2XP + 2X Weapon XP.
Black Ops Cold War November 23 Patch Notes:
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.