Gaming is a hobby for many. However, it sometimes becomes a costly activity. If you are a gamer yourself and want to look for a laptop with some great features, rest assured, you are at the right place.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 best budget gaming laptops that will cost under $1000 and will provide you amazing gaming experience. Let’s have look at these powerful but cheap gaming machines.
When it comes to running high-graphic games, this piece of machine is affordable and has a price tag of $999.9. This laptop has amazing power. Following are its features:
- RAM: 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory
- CPU Manufacturer: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H
- Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Display: 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS
- Graphics: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU
Besides, the system of this laptop provides better framerates, as it contains Dual Burn Support. This feature triggers the CPU and GPU to work together simultaneously.
Another product of the Lenovo Legion series purely designed to perfectly run your favorite high-definition and high-graphic games. Perhaps, the only difference between these two is that this design possesses the latest Intel Core i7-9750h Processor. It also costs around $1000.
If the above two laptops are not in your range, no need to worry. We have the solution for you. Acer Nitro 5 is a 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H laptop that is relatively cheaper than the first two. It will cost you around $729 and will give you a stunning gaming result. Following are its feature:
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots – 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 – Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
Smart outlook, shining keyboard, and amazing gaming experience, CYBERPOWERPC Tracer IV is an answer to your gaming hobby. It’ll cost you almost $1000, but you’d be amazed to see its performances. Check out its specifications and evaluate whether it meets your demands or not.
- System: Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6GHz Six-Core | Intel HM470 Chipset | 16GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB Video Card | FHD IPS Anti-Glare 17.3″ LED Display | Audio: 2.1 Digital Surround Sound Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: 2x USB 3.1 Gen1 | 1x USB 2.0 | 1x USB Type C | 1x USB Type C | 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AX Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 5 | 2-in-1 card reader
- Special Feature: Fully Programmable RGB Keyboard | 1920×1080 FHD 120Hz Narrow Border IPS Anti-Glare LED Display | 720P HD Webcam
Have you selected any gaming laptop yet? If not, check out the final cheap gaming laptop on our list. It’ll cost you around $759. It contains an i5 system. Henceforth, it is not relatively new compared to the other 4. But surely, it is a machine to rely upon. Check out its features:
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8300H Processor (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, up to 3.9 gigahertz w/Turbo Boost)
- 8GB 2666 megahertz DDR4 up to [32GB], (additional memory sold separately)
- 256 GB (SSD)
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti Glare, LED-Backlit Display
If you’d ask any tech expert, especially related to laptops and PCs, he’d sure advise you to gather a larger budget. Because, while choosing a gaming laptop, you must consider in mind that it should run high graphics games seamlessly for at least 2 to 3 years.
Each year, game developers are updating their graphics and gaming quality. So It’d be heartbreaking to buy a gaming laptop only to see it unable to properly run heavy games after just a year.