A new Diablo 2 Resurrected update 10.15 is now available for PC players. According to the official Diablo 2 Resurrected patch notes, the latest update 10.15 adds a new Login Queue feature for high traffic periods. Players will also be able to see where they are in the queue. Apart from this, D2R patch 10.15 also addressed various crashing issues.
The same queue functionality will also be available through a patch for consoles as well next week.
- Implemented a Login Queue for high traffic periods. This queue will pop up after the title screen when opening up the game. The queue will only appear during high traffic windows.
- Players will be shown a number on where they are in the queue.
- Players will have the option of exiting the queue and playing offline immediately if they wish by hitting “Escape” on the queue prompt.
- We should note that the higher your queue number appears, the slower the number will refresh in the prompt. The number is still refreshing in the background, so we do not recommend leaving the queue as this will create further delays to you entering the game during these high traffic windows.
Diablo II: Resurrected | 10.12 – PC & Console Patch Notes (October 13, 2021)
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles
- Other minor crash/stability fixes
Diablo II: Resurrected – 10.11 Update (October 12, 2021)
We are aware of and investigating issues that prevented players from logging in and causing a loss of progress from their play sessions during the weekend’s incident. We have conducted emergency maintenance (across all platforms) and are closely monitoring our servers as we move ahead.
As players flood into Sanctuary, we’re working hard on both short-term and long-term fixes that will make the experience better for all players going forward as we progress.
Diablo II: Resurrected | 10.5 – Console Patch Notes (Xbox/PS/Switch) (October 6, 2021)
- Fixed saves for offline characters that shared the same names as their online characters
- Fixed an issue where players are now notified that their Xbox Live accounts are being linked during account linking
- Fixed an issue preventing players from creating a game in their region after they joined a game in a different region
- Fixed numerous related miscellaneous bugs that would cause users games to crash