Outriders have received its major New Horizon update 1.17 on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC. According to the latest patch notes, the latest Outriders New Horizon update 1.17 (1.017.000) brings several fixes to the game. The latest Outriders patch notes also bring the various quality of life changes, tweaks, changes, crash and bug fixes, to the game.
Outriders 1.17 Patch Notes (New Horizon Update) November 16, 2021
- Expedition Timers have been removed
- Four New Expeditions Added
- Transmog System Added
- Tiago’s Store has been Reworked
- Legendary Loot Drops and Farming Information and Changes
- Changes to Legendary Sets
- Changes to Mods + Bug Fixes
- Changes to Class Trees + Bug Fixes
- Changes to Skills + Bug Fixes
- The Stadia version can now also crossplay with all other platforms.
- The video that plays when launching Outriders can now be skipped on all platforms apart from PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- The Eye of the Storm now includes a pick-and-choose Legendary item reward.
- Added a Quick Mark functionality to Vendors.
- Improved the readability of Mod descriptions, especially when viewed on a large TV or Monitor. This change means that certain information is now viewed on the Details window rather than in the Quick View window.
- Reduced the volume of background audio of certain menu and loading screens.
- Added a minimum damage limit for the Brood Mother’s “Perforate” ability. This will ensure the ability does not have too large of a disparity in its min/max damage output.
Changed the Heir to the Desert configuration so that it now plays like an Assault Rifle (as intended and described) rather than a Submachine Gun.
Read the full details and bug fixes here.