When it comes to sharing your friend-zone experiences and letting your friends join you in that enjoyment, Discord is the superior option. It is used to communicate with your friends, even when playing games together. But here we’ll discuss how to stream Netflix on Discord.
So you can enjoy yourself with your friends while watching together. This is about the desktop version. On Discord Mobile, sharing Netflix is not possible. This is solely a result of DRM restrictions. On the desktop, however, there won’t be any issues.
It’s mandatory to download the Discord app on your computer if you want to stream Netflix. There are communities on Discord, which are called servers. So you’ll be able to stream your Netflix screen on that server with your friends. You don’t need to allow anyone access to your account or reveal your password while streaming Netflix. It will be cost-free in every way.
How to stream Netflix on Discord?
- Step 1: Search Discord on Google and download it for your computer. After the installation, open Discord and log in to your account.
- Step 2: Open your Netflix account in the chrome tab and play your favorite movie that you want to stream. And now it’s time to get through the way to stream your Netflix.
- Step 3: Open your Discord account. At the left bottom, you’ll see a settings option near your profile icon. Click the settings icon to preview settings.
- Step 4: Scroll down a bit in Settings to reach “Activity Settings”. This is the point where you have to take steps to share your screen with your Discord friends or servers.
- Step 5: Tap on “Registered Games” in Activity Settings. A side page will appear with your previous registered games.
- Step 6: You’ll see a side-screen menu with a “No Games Detected” message. Click on the “Add it” button under the message to add games or tabs to the stream.
- Step 7: Choose Google Chrome or whatever browser you are using for Netflix. A green line appears that proves that your tab is added and ready to stream.
- Step 8: Head to the server or chat where you want to stream the video. At the left bottom of your screen, click on the Share screen icon with your browser name.
- Step 9: A pop-up will appear with share preferences. Choose settings according to your match and tap “Go Live”.
It won’t be that hard to stream your Netflix or Discord. You can easily accomplish that just by following the simple steps that are mentioned above. It doesn’t require any password or account access. It just needs your attention.
Q1: How do I share my Netflix screen on Discord?
Install Discord on your PC. Log in to your account. Set tabs in your activity status and stream on the server where you want to stream.
Q2: Why can’t Netflix play on Discord?
You can’t play Netflix directly on Discord due to DRM restrictions.
Q3: How do I watch Netflix on Discord without a black screen?
You can share your screen by using your browser tab by following the steps mentioned above.
Q4: Why is Netflix black screen on Discord?
Disable hardware acceleration to fix the black screen issue in your Discord.