NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Card pictures and performance have leaked out from Videocardz. This new graphics card will feature 4864 CUDA cores and will have a faster speed than its predecessor, RTX 2080 SUPER. Its price tag will be $399 and the launch is expected to be in early December, 2nd December to be precise.
RTX 3060 Ti Graphics outstanding features and specifications include;
- A GA104-200 GPU with 4864 CUDA cores and 8 GB of GDDR6 memory. This memory is expected to be locked at 14 Gbps.
- 256-bits bus width
- A total bandwidth of 448 GB/s of bandwidth.
- It has a TBP of 200W. This is because the board will require minimal power.
- A reference design clocking in the TBP at around 180W which represents a 5W increase over the RTX 2070 that clocked at 175W.
- Its process node is Samsung 8nm.
- A die size of 395.2mm2
- NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti Graphics card has a total of 17.4 billion transistors
- Its price stands at $399.
- Will be launched on 2nd December 2020.
Far from the features highlighted above, NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti Graphics Card also bears a fan. It is located towards the end of the card. Its purpose is to push the air via the heatsink and out the bottom.
The RTX 3080 is faster in both the shader performance and computing plus tracing capabilities. It outshines the RTX 2080 SUPER in this sector.